Benefits of Personal Training
My name is Luke and I deliver professional, motivational and specific personal training sessions right next to the Fosse Bank School. Already having trained a few of the parents at the school, and achieved some great results including; core strengthening, weight loss and postural correction, here is why it would be hugely beneficial for you to invest in a Personal Trainer.
1. Commit some time to invest in you and your health: Without exception, everyone who is active and eats well will feel 100 times better than those who don't. Especially with age, exercise becomes a necessity to reduce the risk of diseases such as obesity, osteoporosis (bone degeneration) heart disease and much more. As the quote quite rightly says "You don't stop exercising because you get old, you get old because you stop exercising" and it is so very true.
2. Specific health an fitness issues you do not know how to deal with? This could include; Posture (desk sedentary work related issues), injuries (lower back pain), fitness, weight, core strengthening. Guess what, sit ups and abdominal crunches do not strengthen your core! Anything you need to work on will be organised into a specific and personal workout programme that you will learn how to carry out in order to improve and achieve all your exercise goals.
3. Nutrition: You will learn everything you need to know about nutrition. Good foods, bad foods, acceptable indulgences, flexible dieting and eating towards your goals. With help along every step of the way regarding your nutrition, you will be eating the foods you want, but still achieving the fitness goals you desire.
4. Motivation: Lastly a lot of people decide to employ a personal trainer solely to make them do it. Realising exercise is a hugely important role in everyone's life, some people just need that extra push to make them do it. This may be just 1 sessions a week to put them in good stead for the rest of the week, or if they need all their weekly sessions carry out with a Personal Trainer so they do not even need to worry about doing anything in their own time.
Personal Training will;
- Help you lose weight
- Improve your posture
- Improve your strength and conditioning
- Make you feel less tired
- Increase your flexibility
- Make everyday activities much easier
- Improve your quality of life
- Reduce stress levels